A comprehensive 2 hour guided tour of Cradle Mt National Park highlighting the Park’s unique flora and fauna along with marked geological contrasts of the area.
Tour highlights include:
- Dove Lake and the majestic Cradle Mt backdrop
- Waldheim Chalet amongst the Myrtle Forests
- Weindorfer’s Forest Walk in the cool temperate King Billy Pine Forest
- Pencil Pine Cascade and Pencil Pine Falls
- Opportunity to see wildlife including wombats, wallabies and echidna in their natural environment
- Complimentary pick up and drop off from your Cradle Mt accommodation
*Please note tour does not include National Park Pass.