Cradle Mountain at dusk - the opportunity to see a diversity of animals in their natural environment - Cradle Mountain is home to a number of mammals including wallabies, wombats and possums along with carnivorous marsupials including the Tasmanian devil, spotted tail and eastern quoll.
Tour highlights include:
- Nocturnal native animals in their natural environment
- Informative commentary on the habitat of the animals
- Visit to Devils@Cradle for a close up encounter with a Tasmanian Devil
- Learn of the challenges and difficulties faced by the largest carnivorous marsupial
- Complimentary pick up and drop off from your Cradle Mt accommodation
Departs daily at dusk (time confirmed at booking).